Off-line site accessed via Archive.org. Note: These are not live sites.
Continue to Louisiana
- Kentucky, from Newberry Atlas of Historical County Boundaries
- Genealogy Inc.
- Animated Kentucky County Formation maps:
from KY Secretary of State
- KYGenWeb Digital Map Library for Kentucky. A number of other maps of interest.
- From Univ. of Alabama Historical Map Index:
- Formation of KY counties. Also, here.
- KY 1784, 1785, 1788, 1792, 1793, 1797, 1799, 1824, 1827, 1833
and 1834.. Also, here. Originally from Edward Hayden, coordinator for Bourbon, Marion,
Nelson and Washington Co. KY USGenWeb pages (Gold Bug).
- TN and KY
1835 Large (311K) from Thomas Bradford atlas published in Boston.
From The Maps
Our Ancestors Followed A TNGenWeb genealogy history project.
- From Pam Rietsch's 1895 Atlas site
- From Univ. of Texas Library Kentucky maps.
- Kentucky Atlas and Gazetteer. Excellent for modern locations.
Your suggestions for links are most welcome.
Send email to John Robertson.