Off-line site accessed via Archive.org. Note: These are not live sites.
Continue to North Carolina
- New York, from Newberry Atlas of Historical County Boundaries
- Genealogy Inc.
- Washington Co. NY
GenWeb On a linked page or pages there you will find county line
maps for New York 1772, 1771, 1786, 1791, 1813 (Gold Bug). You will need to click on
"back" a couple of times to get back here.
- From Univ. of Alabama Historical Map Index:
- From American Memory at Library of Congress:
- How Yates County (NY) Grew.
- NY 1683 to 1800
Download full working demo of AniMap Plus software from Goldbug,
containing maps for the state of NY from 1683 to 1800.
- Univ. of
Rochester Dept.of History NY 1868 counties, canals and RR [249k].
You will need to click on "back" to get back here.
- From Pam Rietsch's 1895 Atlas site
- From Univ. of Texas Library New York maps.
Your suggestions for links are most welcome.
Send email to John Robertson.